phoenix criminal lawyer
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Arizona, you are at risk of losing your freedom. Arizona lawmakers have established some of the toughest sentencing guidelines in the country, and the criminal justice system does not favor the criminally accused. A successful defense against criminal charges requires experience, finesse, and an aggressive approach. At AZ Defenders, our team of trial lawyers are smart, effective, and recognized as being among the finest criminal attorneys in the state.
Who We Are
At AZ Defenders, we understand that people make mistakes. However, when an error in judgment leads to criminal charges, it is imperative that you are protected by an experienced criminal attorney. Phoenix criminal court is manned by some of the most aggressive prosecutors in the state, dedicated to securing a conviction – whether you are guilty or innocent. Your attorney must have the skills and resources to work within the system and produce positive results. Our team of criminal attorneys has achieved many significant victories, including case acquittals, dismissals, reduced charges, and probation. We are passionate, dedicated, and experienced.
At AZ Defenders, our team of trial lawyers are smart, effective, and recognized as being among the finest criminal attorneys in the state
At AZ Defenders, we understand that facing criminal charges may be unsettling and frustrating. That’s why we provide “white-glove” client services and handle every detail of your defense. When AZ Defenders is representing you, you can expect:
- Direct access to your criminal defense lawyer, with white-glove, personal attention and service.
- Top-level legal protection in interviews by law enforcement or investigators.
- A thorough, in-depth review of the case against you to identify the areas of weakness that can be exploited for your defense.
- Access to critical resources, including forensic investigators, private crime scene investigators, and other professional resources to present evidence to counter testimony from the prosecution’s expert witnesses.
- A full review of laboratory results, lab processes, past and current lab procedure violations, or errors in chain of custody of evidence.
- A review of police conduct, to identify rights violations and misconduct.
- Contacting and interviewing witnesses to support your defense case.
- Identifying other possible suspects who may have committed the offense.