phoenix criminal defense attorney
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Arizona, you are at risk of losing your freedom. Arizona lawmakers have established some of the toughest sentencing guidelines in the country, and the criminal justice system does not favor the criminally accused. A successful defense against criminal charges requires experience, finesse, and an aggressive approach. At AZ Defenders, our team of Phoenix criminal defense lawyers are smart, effective, and recognized as being among the finest criminal defense law firms in the Phoenix area and the state of Arizona.
Contact a Skilled Criminal Lawyer Today
Our team of Phoenix defense lawyers understand that people make mistakes. If you are facing any type of criminal charges, it’s crucial that you hire a defense attorney with a proven track record of defending a variety of criminal cases. The criminal attorneys at AZ Defenders have achieved many significant victories for our criminal deefense clients in cases involving, DUI Charges, felony charges, misdemeanors, sex crimes, aggravated assault, and much more.
- We offer free consultations
- We are Arizona State Bar Certified Criminal Law Specialists
- Available 24/7
The Phoenix, Arizona criminal court is manned by some of the most aggressive prosecutors in the state, dedicated to securing a conviction for those accused of a crime. AZ Defenders has the skills and resources to work within the system and produce positive results. Our team of trial lawyers are smart, effective, and recognized as being among the finest criminal attorneys in the state.
Our experienced defense attorneys are available to take your call 24/7
At AZ Defenders, we understand that facing criminal charges may be unsettling and frustrating. That’s why we provide “white-glove” client services and handle every detail of your defense. When AZ Defenders is representing you, you can expect:
- Direct access to your Phoenix criminal defense attorney, with white-glove, personal attention and service.
- Top-level legal protection in interviews by law enforcement or investigators.
- A thorough, in-depth review of the case against you to identify the areas of weakness that can be exploited for your defense.
- Access to critical resources, including forensic investigators, private crime scene investigators, and other professional resources to present evidence to counter testimony from the prosecution’s expert witnesses.
- A full review of laboratory results, lab processes, past and current lab procedure violations, or errors in chain of custody of evidence.
- A review of police conduct, to identify rights violations and misconduct.
- Contacting and interviewing witnesses to support your defense case.
- Identifying other possible suspects who may have committed the offense.
We are not your average criminal law firm, we are the only legal team in central and northern Arizona with DUI and Criminal Law Specialists, who take our duty to the people we represent very seriously. Call our Maricopa county attorneys today if you are facing charges for domestic violence, sexual assault, or are currently under investigation in a criminal case. Never agree to an interview with law enforcement without legal representation present to protect you. AZ Defenders is available to take your call 24/7.