phoenix criminal lawyer
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Arizona, you are at risk of losing your freedom. Arizona lawmakers have established some of the toughest sentencing guidelines in the country, and the criminal justice system does not favor the criminally accused. A successful defense against criminal charges requires experience, finesse, and an aggressive approach. At AZ Defenders, our team of Phoenix criminal defense lawyers are smart, effective, and recognized as being among the finest criminal attorneys in the Phoenix area and the state of Arizona.
Arizona Criminal Law Specialists
Our team of Phoenix criminal defense attorneys understand that people make mistakes. When an error in judgement leads to criminal charges, it’s crucial that you hire a criminal lawyer with experience defending a variety of criminal cases. The attorneys AZ Defenders have achieved many significant victories in cases involving felony charges, misdemeanors, sex crimes, aggravated assault, and much more.
Phoenix criminal court is manned by some of the most aggressive prosecutors in the state of Arizona, dedicated to securing a conviction for those accused of a crime. Your lawyer must have the skills and resources to work within the system and produce positive results.
At AZ Defenders, our team of trial lawyers are smart, effective, and recognized as being among the finest criminal attorneys in the state
At AZ Defenders, we understand that facing criminal charges may be unsettling and frustrating. That’s why we provide “white-glove” client services and handle every detail of your defense. When AZ Defenders is representing you, you can expect:
- Direct access to your Phoenix criminal defense attorney, with white-glove, personal attention and service.
- Top-level legal protection in interviews by law enforcement or investigators.
- A thorough, in-depth review of the case against you to identify the areas of weakness that can be exploited for your defense.
- Access to critical resources, including forensic investigators, private crime scene investigators, and other professional resources to present evidence to counter testimony from the prosecution’s expert witnesses.
- A full review of laboratory results, lab processes, past and current lab procedure violations, or errors in chain of custody of evidence.
- A review of police conduct, to identify rights violations and misconduct.
- Contacting and interviewing witnesses to support your defense case.
- Identifying other possible suspects who may have committed the offense.